Bluetooth Systems can to be very useful in making attendance at Road Shows, Exhibitions, etc. more effective by adding a new interesting medium to the dissemination of important messages. Using a new technology for the dissemination of important messages projects an up-to-date, modern image. All the relevant information including telephone numbers, websites, etc. can be accurately transmitted. The benefits of using Bluetooth systems are many:
1. Location. Bluetooth systems can be set up in any location, indoors or outdoors, such as exhibitions, Town Centres, County Shows, etc. This is because the systems that Jibajaba offers can be housed in a variety of different boxes and run off a number of power sources, including batteries.
2. Tailored to target audience. The style, language, etc. can be different, depending on the target audience, whilst still getting the message across effectively. For example, it is possible to use animated messages to get the attention of a younger audience.
3. Scale. The systems that Jibajaba offers can be set up in multiple systems to cover a large area, whilst being managing as a single system. Outside events tend to be noisy affairs, so messages that can be read are particularly effective.
4. Accuracy. All the relevant information received, including telephone numbers, websites, etc. is guaranteed to be accurate.
5. Redistribution. The recipient can send on the message (and therefore the useful information contained therein) to their friends who they think might be interested, thus expanding the audience dramatically, especially if the message is in an interesting format. This is made possible by the message being stored in their mobile phone.
6. Longevity. As the message can be stored in their mobile phone, the message is reinforced every time the recipient looks at it. Also, the useful information contained within it, such as helpline phone numbers, etc. can be retained for later use.
7. Consistency. The Bluetooth message can fit in with local and national Public Relations initiatives, by modifying artwork already in use. This has the added benefit of considerably reinforcing the message as it comes from multiple sources.